A cemetery for the town became necessary in 1903 when the first born son of William Cas Webb, (William Collie) died at approximately three (3) years of age. The town founder, B.F. Webb, donated a one acre corn field across the street from the Webb Baptist Church, for use as a cemetery. The corn was plowed under, and the young child was buried. Today, there are approximately 500 graves in the cemetery.
Webb Cemetery is located across the street from the Webb Baptist Church.
Click Image for Cemetery List.